Mischievous spriggans and the valerunners have a natural enmity. No valerunner would deign to allow a spriggan rider because they can sense their inherent malevolence. This angers the trickster spriggans who take twisted enjoyment in playing cruel pranks on these majestic creatures.
- This mount is available to all eligible characters on your account.
- Level 10
- Apprentice Riding (ground)
- Expert Riding (flying)
Notes:To obtain the Shimmermist Runner, you have to negotiate the correct path through Mistveil Tangle in Ardenweald to reach it. While there are other ways of getting there, it will be invisible unless you take the correct way. A clue to taking the correct path can be found on a blue pennant attached to a tree in the Oaken Assembly at 33, 53 - this is at the north end of a large clearing where Karon Ruz can be found and is roughly west-south-west of the Root-Home flight point. It suggests you should always choose the path with From there:
- Head south to the start of the maze, which is a large archway flanked by two blue lamps (approximately 31, 55).
- Follow the wide road south until you see an archway to the left with two blue lamps above it (30, 56). Choose that passage.
- Proceed a short distance, then take the first passage to the right, which has an archway with one blue lamp hanging (30, 58).
- Then take an immediate left through the archway with a blue lamp on the ground (29, 59) - don't be deceived by the arch to the right with a hanging pink lamp.
- Then take an immediate right through the archway with one hanging blue lamp.
- You should be in a clearing with four other exits. Ignore the ones with pink lamps and take the exit with the blue lamp on the ground, which is roughly straight ahead and is the third exit from the left (28, 58).
- You should be in another clearing with four other exits. Take the second archway from the left, which is flanked by two blue lamps (27, 58).
- You should now be in the final clearing with Shizgher and the Shimmermist Runner, who should remain visible.
Introduced in:Patch 9.0
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)
- Flying (+150%, +280% or +310% speed)