In life, Blanchy appeared to be an affectionate, well-behaved horse of excellent disposition and appetite. What evils must she have committed in secret to have earned her place among the condemned souls of Revendreth?
- This mount is available to all eligible characters on your account.
- Level 10
- Apprentice Riding
Notes:It appears that in death Old Blanchy did not go to a better place. In Revendreth you can earn her trust, and her reins, through a six-day quest chain. To begin, locate Dead Blanchy in the Endmire in Revendreth. Note that she isn't up all the time: she respawns every 1-2 hours and is only up for 5 minutes at a time. Over 6 days you can win her trust by bringing her things she needs.
- Day 1: bring her 8 Handfuls of Oats from Oat Packs around Saldean's and Molsen's farms in Westfall.
- Day 2: groom her with a Grooming Brush which you obtain by speaking to Snickersnee in Darkhaven, Revendreth.
- Day 3: bring her 4 Sturdy Horseshoes which can be found randomly by the roads between Endmire and Darkhaven.
- Day 4: bring her a Bucket of Clean Water. To obtain this, first collect an Empty Water Bucket which can be found near Snickersnee in Darkhaven, Revendreth. Then proceed to a water source in either Bastion or Ardenweald and fill the bucket.
- Day 5: bring her a Comfortable Saddle Blanket which may be purchased from Ta'tru at the Night Market in southern Revendreth. The barter items required for this purchase may change weekly.
- Day 6 - the final day: feed her 3 Dredhollow Apples which may be purchased from Mims, the Innkeeper at the Hole in the Wall in western Revendreth.
Introduced in:Patch 9.0
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)