The drakes of Azure Span follow a strict personal code of honor as they explore the isles anew.
- This mount is available to all eligible characters on your account.
- Level 10
- Apprentice Riding (ground)
- Expert Riding (flying)
Notes:This dragonriding mount is the third granted to you as you explore the Dragon Isles. You earn it by completing the main storyline of The Azure Span, which is the third questing zone of the continent.
Dragonriding mounts differ from regular flying mounts in that:
- They can only be used in the Dragon Isles (at least, currently).
- Their flying mechanics are completely different to normal mounts, and you'll be trained in how to use their various abilities, and advance your dragonriding talent tree, as part of the quest chain.
- Dragonriding drakes have highly customizable appearances. You may adjust your mount's appearance at any of the Rostrums of Transformation that are found in various locations throughout the Isles.
- You start with a selection of appearance options, but can gain more through many different sources in the Isles, including purchasing from renown vendors, quest rewards, and loot drops.
Introduced in:Patch 10.0.2
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)
- Flying (+150%, +280% or +310% speed)