The gargon of the Inquisitors are some of the most vicious ever carved. The Avowed seek to recapture these beasts and return them to the righteous duty of assisting in the purifying of souls rather than the perversions performed at the hands of the Inquisitors.
- This mount is available to all eligible characters on your account.
- Level 10
- Apprentice Riding
- Venthyr Covenant only
- Archivist Janeera in Halls of Atonement, Revendreth. Requires Exalted with The Avowed.
- Archivist Leonara in The Enclave, Oribos. Requires Exalted with The Avowed.
- Cost: 2000 (reputation discounts apply for some factions)
Notes:This gargon can be purchased once you reach Exalted with The Avowed. This is a Revendreth side-faction that players of all covenants can participate in, but only members of the Venthyr Covenant can purchase and use this mount. The Avowed faction is unlocked after a quest chain started by The Accuser in Absolution Crypt, by the Halls of Atonement flightmaster. Reputation increases with this faction are slow, but not gated, and mostly involve farming various NPCs in the area, as well as running the Halls of Atonement dungeon. See Wowhead's Reputation Guide for more information.
Introduced in:Patch 9.0
- Ground (+60% or +100% speed)